Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day Two

Good Day? Maybe.

It wasn't a horrible day but I had to run errands and the time spanned the lunch hour, so I ate a kids meal at Culvers. I would have been better off with a snack pack, since the scoop of custard added some tasty, but not so friendly calories. Tried to eat a little lighter for supper to make up for it.

The important thing is that tomorrow is a new day, which means even if the hamburger, fries and ice cream would qualify as bad, it doesn't need to establish the trend of my week.

You know one of the more difficult aspects of my struggle? I'm the co-leader of a First Place group, a national organization dedicated to biblical weight loss, Bible study and group accountability. I lead the Bible portion of the meetings. Sometimes it's difficult knowing that other people must wonder if people lose weight with the program if the group leader hasn't changed in the past year. Sigh. It would be so great to be a testimony to the program by following it and having success. Lately, I've been more dedicated to the Bible study than to the eating plan. Time for a change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Weigh | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Distributed by Blogger Templates