Tuesday, November 3, 2009

10 LBS by New Years Challenge

 Have a Healthy Holiday

Looking for a challenge to jump-start you before the holiday trouble hits? Wouldn't it be fabulous to get to New Years without the usual holiday 5 pound gain? And wouldn't it be even better to have lost weight over the holidays?! Yeah, you know it would totally boost your confidence. Think of the jeans that will fit better at the holidays instead of sitting with the top button undone by New Years.

Let's set a goal of losing 10 pounds before New Years, I know it can be done, becasue I did it once. Yes, I actually got through Thanksgiving and Christmas and lost weight. Unfortunately, I only did it once, but I'm ready to do it again.

We have 8 weeks before 2010 hits, and that means a loss of just 1 1/4 pounds per week. Do-able!

Who's in on the challenge?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Me, me! My problem time is in the evening once the kids go to bed with Paul gone I have no accountability.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the challenge Becky! So what's your evening game plan to combat the evening temptation?

Post a Comment

 

One Weigh | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Distributed by Blogger Templates