Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hitting a Wall and Finding Inspiration

I've hit that point that I always hit after a few weeks of trying to eat right. I find myself falling into old habits without realizing it. Sometimes while realizing it and ignoring my conscience. I struggled with getting up to exercise for a few days this past week, but I'm back on track and forcing motivating myself to get out of bed in the morning. What do you do to keep your momentum? 

One thing I like to do is shake things up a little. Maybe it's adding a new food. Maybe it's adding a new exercise. Sometimes it's finding a new tool online or a book at the library related to weight loss. I'm always looking for motivation.   

I saw an article in a Good Housekeeping magazine that mentioned a site that might provide some inspiration. www.weightmirror.com is a site where you can upload a current picture of yourself and then set your weight and height. Then you drag the slider to the amount of weight you want to lose and it will show you what you will look like. You can print the picture and hang it on your refrigerator or you can e-mail it to yourself for inspiration. The magazine called it thinspiration!

Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Weigh | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Distributed by Blogger Templates