Monday, November 9, 2009

Drumroll please...

...Are you ready for the scale reveal?.....I lost a whole........3/4 of a pound this week.

Seriously, that's just how it is with me. I lose very slow. But I'm feeling great and I'm dedicated to sticking it out. The group support is so awesome, I don't know what I'd do without these ladies. It's taken time, but we're at a point where we can truly support one another, problem solve, and yes, lecture each other to get back on track when needed.

Group support is such a key factor in successful weight loss. It's because of these ladies that I have managed to maintain this year and not gain a bunch of weight. Now, together we're spurring each other to move forward and shed some pounds.

What's motivating you this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Weigh | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Distributed by Blogger Templates