Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day Eight

 

I'm feeling great. The heartburn that I had last week has subsided greatly with making some changes in what I eat. I know that sugar is one of my problems when I get heartburn. Still trying to get over my need to see success on a scale and fighting my own self every day to keep sticking with the program. I don't weigh myself at home because I'm so driven by the numbers.

Instead, I weigh every week at our group meetings. This tracks my progress but keeps me away from my habit of gauging my day by the scale. 



How about YOU? What did you do today that will make it more likely that you will reach your goal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

One Weigh | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Distributed by Blogger Templates